Sunday, June 12, 2016

IP

Hello!

Well I've tackle the notes from class (working on sober sisters exhale, and her arm at the end.  As well as drunk sisters bounce after the fall)

I also was working on the sober sisters walk in and then cleaning up the first 58ish frames of drunk sister.  Im feeling that her movement throughout that move (28-46 ish) is a little clunky.  While working on it to clean it I think I'm fussing a little too much in areas.  I don't know, what do you think.  Thank you in advance!

http://www.syncsketch.com/playground/47d40e49a4704230bde78a27213f59d8#89434


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ellen, looking good! The drunk girls slip from 32-40 is a bit clunky. I like the idea, but you need to break up the body and overlap head to show that it's not intentional. I think the sober girl's sigh is still too bouncy. She goes up on 107 to inhale, down on 114 to exhale, then up again on 120 to antic and down again to crouch. Take out the 2nd lift at 120 and just have the exhale continue down into the crouch. Finally, the motion of the drunk girl's head and arm are too fast at 92-100. Give this about 6-8 more frames to make it gentler. It's okay if it overlaps with the sigh a little. See you wednesday!

    ReplyDelete