Sunday, June 12, 2016

Finally Splined

Hi,

This weekend I tried bringing the rest of my shot up since last class, and so now everything is FINALLY splined!  Beware - the first 50 frames or so are really swimmy and looking a little shady.  I'm also still working on the walk backward, but I thiiiink that's finally looking better.

Moving foward, I'm looking to add better transitions through the extremes and soften up the areas where the characters are hitting walls, along with offsetting, etc.

Thank you!
Jamie

http://www.syncsketch.com/playground/5bcd3a672c3b41ca93295a8da6ed940d#89431

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie, looking good! I know you're still working on the walk, but she looks off balance around frame 89. Her hips need to shift more to screen right since she's bent over to screen left. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete